Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easyjet downloads stopped working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: Easyjet downloads stopped working

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 1 month, 4 weeks ago #3119

• Nils
Hi All,

I checked the problem and found out why it's not working anymore. I've already made some changes and will try to get an update online this week.

Bye the way, have you tried CheckMyRoster.com already. It's from one of our colleagues and is really good! I'm using it myself too.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 1 month, 4 weeks ago #3120

Hi Nils,

Thanks for keeping this going. It is just so useful for friends and family.

I have been using CMR for a little while now and it is a superb product. Doesn't load my roster to Outlook though.

Thanks again

CT

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 3 weeks, 3 days ago #3121

• Nils
Hi All,

Sorry it took so long, but something else was changed, so my solution didn't work anymore. However, found another fix and uploaded a new version (4.2.8267) to the website. Hopefully this will keep working for a while.

Indeed, there are still some things I'd like to see from R2O in CMR, hopefully I can convince them to add some of those things!

Let me know if this version works for you.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: traveliron

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 3 weeks, 1 day ago #3122

Thanks Nils.
I've just tried it and all works very well again.
There is only a small niggle for me and that is all day events (such as days off) keep showing in Outlook even though I've ticked "Skip all day events". Only a minor thing and I wouldn't like you to spend any time on it, just wanted to report it really. It never used to happen though...
I'm so grateful for this Nils, the whole family can see what I'm up to and they can even check for themselves without acknowledging changes. Brilliant!
Cheers - Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds