Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easyjet downloads stopped working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: Easyjet downloads stopped working

Easyjet downloads stopped working 3 weeks, 1 day ago #3113

Hi, haven't downloaded since the new roster came out in the beginning of July but I'm trying to download and update and the download gets to 98% before timing out. Its trying to download 10 parts and I've noticed that more and more old rosters are being downloaded despite the setting being from the beginning of the month which shows 1/7/2018. Any reason you can think of?
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 1 day ago by sallet.

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 3 weeks, 1 day ago #3114

Hi, I tried extending the server timeout to 330 seconds and the download gets to 100% but doesn't actually create the downloaded roster before I get connection error. Not sure if this helps. To me it seems that downloading 10 items is excessive but I'm not sure why it would download so many past rosters or how to change this.

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 2 weeks, 4 days ago #3115

I too have started to get this problem in the last week or two. Mine doesn't get as far as sallet's but I get to 96%. It also picks up that I have changes but doesn't actually present me with the roster. Instead, it just hangs there at 96% until the timeout and then tries again with the same result.

Let me know if I can supply you with any more detail Nils.

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 2 weeks, 4 days ago #3116

I notice they've removed the ability to download the roster in html format and instead replaced it with a pdf version (which didn't work when I tried it!)

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 2 weeks, 2 days ago #3117

Further update! Easyjet have reverted to allowing right click and save target as an htm file on the PC (hasn't changed from pdf on ipad but has on iphone!) but I still get connection error with Roster to Outlook and till trying to download 10 roster copies!

Re: Easyjet downloads stopped working 2 weeks, 2 days ago #3118

Scrub the last update, in the space of 10 minutes the only way to download is to click on the option to save as PDF again! They are obviously playing with the system. Ive reported it to easyjet IT support as the button doesn't save the roster as PDF so the whole thing is broken!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds