Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easyjet problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: Easyjet problem

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 11 months ago #3063

I too have just downloaded it and seems to work perfectly. Really appreciate this Nils.

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 11 months ago #3064

Yop, all working good, well done Nils, thanks, glad to have it back !

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 11 months ago #3065

Thx a million! Finally it works again! Would not have expected that happening at all!

Merry X-Mas Nils

GABOR

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 11 months ago #3066

Worked for me. Thanks a million!

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 11 months ago #3069

Hi Nils,

Thanks for your efforts, its working again for me too. Couple of things I thought I'd ask. The appointments created in Outlook now show as Free rather than Busy. Is that something R2O controls or do I need to look for that default setting on my outlook?? Also, the end duty time doesn't appear to be created.

Thanks again,
Stu

Re: Easyjet problem 8 months, 1 week ago #3126

• Nils
Hi Stu,

It's been a while, and I don't know if you still use Roster2Outlook after all the problems, but since the last AIMS update by easyJet this week, the last version should be working again for easyJet crew. I even released a small update today, as someone else reported that All Day Events were not ignored when selecting this option, that's now fixed as well.

Answering your questions, Roster2Outlook tries to overwrite the default Outlook settings for busy/free time. For duties Roster2Outlook is assigning it as busy, while All Day Events are saved as free time. With the last version this works for me, if this is still different for you, let me know, it could be an Outlook setting.

When you refer to the End Duty Time, do you refer to the option to include this in the subject? This option is working fine for me. If you are referring to something else, please let me know if you're still interested.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuPilOT
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds