Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easyjet problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: Easyjet problem

Easyjet problem 1 year, 1 month ago #3047

Hi, R2O seems to be hanging at the moment when downloading the latest roster. I notice the easyjet connected portal has changed with Check-In being moved down the page, not sure if that's the reason.
Attachments:

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 1 month ago #3048

I have the same problem (for the last few days). It starts the download but never gets past 1% and then gives the attached connection error.

If I download my roster (HTML) format from AIMS and "Browse" and "Get Roster" it does work, but R2O won't download it
Attachments:

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 1 month ago #3049

Same for me "connecting error", delete R2O, and download it again but problem remains + despite deleting the programm it recognises me when I download it again (keeps all passwords and correct details, didn't do that before).

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year, 1 month ago #3050

• Nils
Hi,

I think the problem is that Roster2Outlook is still using the old server. I tried a quick fix to make sure the new server is used, but that didn't work as expected. So I'm stuck myself too!

When I have some more time, I'll see if I can find a real fix.

In the meantime, download and save your roster manually.

A good alternative might be checkmyroster.com, this is made by another colleague (who has loads of time )

Hope to have better news soon!

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sallet

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year ago #3054

• Nils
Hi All,

I did some changes and I'm able to download my roster again (easyJet). It's not a nice solution, but it works for me. The new version is online now, let me know when it works for you too.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: traveliron

Re: Easyjet problem 1 year ago #3056

Hi Nils
No joy here. On your new easyJet version I'm getting the download screen pop up, it then indicates 0% for about 5 seconds and then "Connection Error!".
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Appreciating your efforts though; my family still rely on this to see what I'm up to.
Cheers CT
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds