Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

R2O v4.1.7157
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: R2O v4.1.7157

R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3021

Hi Nils,

Thanks for the effort with the new version. However on downloading the roster I get the following error

<font color=red> The username or password is not correct. Please try again.

I've re-entered my login details and still get the same error.

Cheers

David

(this is with the Flybe add on)

Re: R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3022

• Nils
Hi David,

Is it still possible to download your roster with the previous version?

This error only seems related to the add-on. This new version only fixes problems with the new roster format many airlines introduced in the last year or so.

I'm not familiar with the current way FlyBe users have to login, but I'm more than happy to try and fix this if possible. Are you still using the matrix card to log in?

It looks like Roster2Outlook uses an old website to login, as I get a message that the certificate is expired.

Can you send me some info about how you have to login manually?

You can send it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Thanks!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3023

The old version downloads still with an automatic login.

The security cert has come up in the past for manual login (I've created an exception for it as it is the correct site to login).

I've sent login details by email.

Cheers

David
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by davidjhealy. Reason: Omission

Re: R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3026

• Nils
Hi David,

I found the problem, the version I had to revert back to in order to be able to make changes again, had the code from the easyJet download add-on hard coded in the main program. Probably an attempt to get rid of the add-ons. I tried to revert back to the old code, but that gave me other problems.

So for the time being, I released three editions of the new version, one with code from each add-on.

Although the download code is now hard coded in the main program, you still need an add-on in the folder, as Roster2Outlook still looks for it.

Eventually, I'll see if I can make one edition for all airlines again, be it with or without the use of the add-ons.

I sent you the FlyBE version, if you didn't receive my e-mail, please download the FlyBE edition from the website.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3027

Hi Nils,

Thanks very much. The reworked version for Flybe working perfectly.

Regards

David

Re: R2O v4.1.7157 1 year, 2 months ago #3028

Hi Nils,

Thanks for the effort in the recent update. 2 things I've noticed. The off duty time doesn't get created in outlook and the bit whilst downloading, that tells you whether you've got changes keeps on saying you've got no changes when there are changes waiting.

I'm using the ezy version.

Regards,
Stu
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds