Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New look roster on connected portal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: New look roster on connected portal

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2973

Hi Nils, I'm afraid that the download roster direct from AIMS has never worked, but I use the prog to export an html version of my roster to Gcalendar and that is STILL NOT working. Hoping you will eventually have it sorted.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2974

Nils,
thanks for all the work....
due to the way my PC works, (or doesnt) i have to download the html file using chrome from a laptop, onto a USB stick....how do i go about getting this new roster2outlook program to run using the files on the USB stick
thanks again, and Merry Xmas
john

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2975

Hi Nils,

Just tried the new program and it worked perfectly (Flybe version of AIMS to Outlook 2007 on a Windows 10 PC). Thanks for all your hard work. Happy Christmas.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2976

• Nils
Hi Arjan,

Can you send me your roster so I can see what causes the error. You can send it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks,

Happy 2017!

PS I know about the exit button, there is no code behind it, but I forgot to remove the button I'll update that in the next version.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Nils.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2977

• Nils
Hi Maracas,

Do you know why the download is not working? What airline are you working for? Can you run the old version (3.4.5227) in debug mode and then try a download? There should be some debug files in the debug folder of Roster2Outlook and if you send them to me, I can try to look why it isn't working. However, if it needs new code, I'll have to add that to the new version and that will take some time.

Unfortunately the export to Google used an old API and it was too much work and also gave a lot of trouble to change everything to the new API. However, now there is a new version, I might be able to put some code in to export to Google again. I'm actually doing some testing of that right now. I can write to my Google calendar, but I don't know if it requires lot of changes to the old code. If there are not to many changes, export to Google might be coming back!

Happy 2017!

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 9 months ago #2978

• Nils
Hi John,

For now, the new tool will look in the Roster2Outlook folder. Just copy the files from your USB stick to the old Roster2Outlook folder. You should rename the file to tmpRoster1.html. If there are more files, just increase the number (tmpRoster2.html etc...).

If you press start and the new tool has found the old Roster2Outlook application, it will tell you which folder it's looking in for the files.

In the next version I'll see if I can make an option to select a file manually.

Happy 2017!
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds