Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New look roster on connected portal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: New look roster on connected portal

New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 6 months ago #2953

When trying to get my changes over to my outlook calendar the roster downloads but will not export to outlook. There is a message that says that it is a format not compatible with outlook and says to download directly from AIMS.
I suspect that the new look rosters from AIMS, with colours across the top etc, are the problem but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems?

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 6 months ago #2956

• Nils
Hi,

You're right that the problem is with the new layout of the roster in AIMS. Some other airlines changed this already a long time before but I noticed the change myself last night for the first time.

The main problem is that I'm unable to make any changes to the Roster2Outlook code on my laptop. But as I can't use Roster2Outlook myself anymore, I'll be looking for a solution.

First I've to see if I can still make changes to the code on my own computer. But I've to set it up first. If I'm able to make changes, I've to think how to translate the new format into Roster2Outlook. The format looks quite neat, but as with the original layout I'm expecting lots of trials and errors before it functions properly for everyone again. As I also have limited time on my hands, I can't give you an estimate when I think it's fixed again. But I hope I'd be able to export my december roster to Outlook again when it comes out.

I'll keep you updated on the forum about any progress.

Thanks, Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: duff, skunkar, Cave

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 6 months ago #2958

Appreciate you looking into this Nils.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 6 months ago #2959

Hi guys, I can confirm that the new look AIMS in EasyJet is not downloading to Google Calendar as described by "traveliron". Wrong format message. I've seen Nils response and glad he's a aware of it. Thanks for taking a look at it Nils. Much appreciated. All the best to all.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 6 months ago #2960

I know it's not a quick fix to do, but new rosters are out... have you managed to make any progress?
Keeping fingers crossed.

Re: New look roster on connected portal 1 year, 5 months ago #2961

• Nils
Sorry, no progress yet.

I was hoping that it would still be possible on the old PC, and that I would have a fix by now.

I've tried to make some changes on some old PC's but, and on a new one, but I run in to the same problems. I've one more idea, but that involves messing with my laptop. I'll need some time to sit down and try this.

I really hope I can fix this, as I'm stuck myself too

Technically it's possible, I can always start again, but that will take too much time. So let's all hope the old harddisk from my laptop stil has everything and allows me to make some changes!

As soon as I've got a fix, I'll let you know. I know how frustrating it is, so sorry. I'll do my best!

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: duff, Cave, CliveP
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds