Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13%
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13%

Re: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13% 3 years, 3 months ago #2734

• Nils
Hi again,

I'm sorry to say that for the moment I'm unable to change the server in the beta. This is because I changed to much code back for the new release that doesn't support Google anymore.

I have been busy with another solution, but it takes more time then I thought. But the good news is that it gave me an idea how to get Google back in Roster2Outlook. I need some time to work on it, and with my sim coming up next week (again!?!) I don't think it will be finished this month. (But I might have something to test, so if you want to help me, let me know).

So for the time being there are a two workarounds:

- download and save your roster manually in AIMS and read it with the beta that supports Google
- download your roster with the new version, but export it with the beta to Google

Both programs use the same settings, so they can run on the same PC. You can even put them in the same folder if you rename one of the two so they don't have the same name. When you run the first one to download the roster, it will generate a file called tmpRoster1.html (there can be more files with different numbers). If you want to use this roster, you have to rename it before you start the beta, as it will delete the tmpRoster files.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope my idea will work and everything will be back to normal!

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13% 3 years, 3 months ago #2754

Thanks for the suggestions, this seems to work for now.

Re: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13% 2 years, 7 months ago #2934

Hi,

Downloading easyJet roster hangs at 13%.
Has been like this for the last week.

Bregards

Re: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13% 2 years, 7 months ago #2935

• Nils
Hi,

When you log in manually to the crew portal (from home), is it still the old crew portal, or the new crew connect?

I'm not sure if Roster2Outlook works with the new Crew Connect webpage.

Maybe you can run in debug mode and follow the instructions to send the debug files to me, so I can try to have a look what is going on.

Thanks, Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: Downloading easyJet roster hangs around 13% 2 years, 6 months ago #2936

Hi,

I am still using the old portal which always worked fine.
I tried the debug mode and it came up with the message "Unknown problem, unable to download your roster". I sent you the debug files.
I am using version 3.4 with the latest easyJet add-on.

Regards
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by mig15.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds