Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

No more support for Google
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: No more support for Google

Re: No more support for Google 3 years ago #2796

I managed to get google synced again using Nils' latest version, Outlook and GSYNCIT which is an outlook plugin, available for a small price from their website. I can't seem to get the /s command line working though, has anyone else encountered this issue? The notification appears for a second or so, then disappears without having done anything.

Re: No more support for Google 3 years ago #2803

• Nils
Thanks for the feedback and the info about GSYNCIT. I think I've used that myself in the past too.

What notification is popping up for two seconds? Next month we're going to do some long sectors so I'm hoping to use some of that time for Roster2Outlook. Maybe I can look at this.

Also, I'm trying to recover the old beta source files, so maybe I can change the server after all in that code. The only problem I've now is that I'm unable to compile any source code for some reason? Not sure how I'm going to solve this, it seems like a serious problem.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manning

Re: No more support for Google 3 years ago #2804

Hi. The notification is the roster2outlook icon which appears for a second or so then disappears without doing anything for some reason. That's if I use the command line to run silent.

We run r2o on our media (tv) type server so every now and again the r2o window pops up, spends 15-20 seconds downloading a roster and then disappears again. It'd be good if this process could run silently in the background.

Re: No more support for Google 2 years, 6 months ago #2933

• Nils
Unfortunately, I'm not able to make any changes to the code anymore. I've thought of a few solutions, but they all involve turning my laptop back in time and only this will take lot's of time.

So for now everyone (including myself) is stuck with the latest version.

If and when I can alter the code again, I'll look at this problem.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds