Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The new program closes when being opened
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: The new program closes when being opened

The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 7 months ago #2036

Hi Nils,

I have downloaded the new version of the program and the ezy add on. Initially it opened ok. I then entered my details in the download and settings page. Once I did this the program closed itself. Now, when I try to open the program, for some reason just after the box of the program starts to appear and before it is fully open, it closes itself. The old program stills accesses AIMS and downloads the roster, but doesn't manage to communicate with google.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks

Rob
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by flappyfeet.
The topic has been locked.

Re: The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 7 months ago #2037

Same here.

Re: The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 7 months ago #2039

• Nils
Thanks for the feedback.

I've now replaced the zip file with an installer package. Hopefully this will make sure all components used by Roster2Outlook are properly registered and allowed by Windows.

Let me know if it works.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 7 months ago #2043

Hi Nils,
Thanks for the reply.

I have installed the program from the msi installer. It opened as normal and then I installed the ezy add-on. After closing the program as instructed, I tried to re-open it. Unfortunately it closes during the opening phase, just like the last time. It seems to be a problem between the program and the add-on.

I hope that it is an easily fixed problem.

Best regards

Rob

Re: The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 7 months ago #2044

Hi Nils,

Same problem with the new software package, although the program does not close on opening, but when I press the button "Get my Roster from eCrew" to get the roster. I initially thought of a permission issue so I changed the rights on the Roster2Outlook directory with "full control" rights, but no change. I also deactivated my antivirus and firewall for the test.

Many thanks for your hard work!!

I am running Win7x64 with Avast antivirus.

Best regards,

Axel.

Re: The new program closes when being opened 3 years, 6 months ago #2055

Hi Again Nils

I have the same problem (I'm running Windows 8.1 BTW).

I downloaded the new Beta Version with the MSI. I double click on it and R2O starts fine. I click the option to Install the EZ Add On and try to restart R2O. It tries to start but fails to.

I still have a previous version so I can view rosters OK I just can't upload to Google>My Phone
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds