Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New version closes when I try to download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: New version closes when I try to download

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 8 months ago #2117

• Nils
Thanks for the feedback all!

Great to hear it's working now. And I have something to work on, see if I can reproduce the error if I remove the old version first.

I'm now guessing it must have something to do with the settings in the registry. Maybe the new version doesn't run if it's not there? I'll do some more testing today to figure this out.

But at least you got it working.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 8 months ago #2135

Nils, I am pleased to say that I followed the previous users advice and installed 3.3.4112 and then the new msi and I can now get the program to open and I can import an html roster and then the export to Google works fabulous, so I can get functional.

BUT ............... BUT, Having entered my user name, password and AIMS ID in the download options, I'm afraid I am getting the familiar "Unable to logon to AIMS. Invalid crew ID number has been entered"???!!! I do not use a staff number to logon and use my abbreviated name "davidhe" as I am a Trainer and used to logon to the secure account, which I know is no longer required. So I entered just "davidhe" and my password and AIMS ID, but no joy.

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 8 months ago #2138

Hi Nils
I've downloaded 3.4 4340 and it starts fine but when it comes to downloading a roster it runs to 33% then says Connection Error. I first tried ez add on 1.4.4112, with which I have had problems before as I use a Europe login. I then tried it with ez add on 1.4.3357, which works fine with Roster2Outlook 3.3, but they both produce the same result.
Any ideas?
Many thanks
PS If I try to run it in Debug mode it won't progress beyond 1%!

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 7 months ago #2140

I've managed to get the new version to work but:
- I have a couple of Google calendars and it downloads to the wrong one - how do I change it?
- I can't seem to get the 'create roster pattern' to work.

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 7 months ago #2142

Hi Nils,
Happy New Year!
I didn't get answer for my previous question, and I'm still trying to use this program, but still doesn't work for me, so I need your help.

Now the program opens normally and I can manually get the roster, but it gives a failure message when I try to export to Google calendar. I made a try by exporting to Outlook calendar and it works.

Any idea how could I export to Google again (as it has worked fine for years)

Thank you in advance!

Re: New version closes when I try to download 3 years, 7 months ago #2144

Hi Nils

Just to support what seems to be the solution so far; I was having no joy at all since the Google protocol changes. Reinstalled previous version, new (.msi) over the top and yes, it's working again. Relief!

Thanks for your hard work, again.

Edit: I meant to say it worked both by importing the .html file downloaded from Inside and also downloaded directly from AIMS.
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by tezup. Reason: Additional info
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds