Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unable to verify google account
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting

TOPIC: Unable to verify google account

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 7 months ago #2046

Hi Nils
I downloaded the MSI version and it installed fine and opened up ok but of course I couldn't use it without an ez addon.
I added the ez addon to the folder and tried to start it but the same thing happened as before in other words it says it is loading very briefly shows it's home screen then disappears.
I have been using the latest ez addon.
Any ideas?
Cheers
jbomber
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 7 months ago #2047

• Chew
No change....virus software deletes .exe file

Can't find anywhere to switch off virus software during installation.

and the installation instructions are not in English, so I'm trying to translate via google what its telling me during the installation progress.

Thanks for tryin to fix though.

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 7 months ago #2048

I've installed using the MSI (R2O worked but there was no "Download from eCrew", and then copied the easyJet add-on to the same folder (so the "download from eCrew" button now exists. When clicked the R2O application closes (without any error message).

Windows 8 Pro

Thank you for all your efforts so far.

(just as a side note, with all this Google Calendar nonsense, I've had to change my PC/Outlook --> Google calendar software... so this change is really causing major problems with external software interation with google calendar for a number of developers).

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 7 months ago #2050

Hi Nils,
I've also downoaded the new version with the msi file, but I can't start it, it is refused as "non win32" file.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Laszlo

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 6 months ago #2051

msi works here.

One point - the output to Google calendar does now not include crew names or individual sectors...

Re: Unable to verify google account 3 years, 6 months ago #2052

Got it working before the MSI version was released. I'm running Windows 8.1 with Norton Internet Security. Went into Norton, told it to unblock the .exe and everything works, using the eJ addon from the previous installation. ie. I haven't re-downloaded the eJ addon.

+1 on Pottsy.

Google calender filling with duties correctly, but no further info.
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds