Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Downolad bounces between 44% and 38%
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Problem Reporting
  • Page:

TOPIC: Downolad bounces between 44% and 38%

Downolad bounces between 44% and 38% 4 years ago #1924

Hi,
since last week download stops at 44% then bounces back to 38%. This happens continuously. Any help?
Thanks
Luca

Re: Downolad bounces between 44% and 38% 3 years, 11 months ago #1927

Hi - I've not been able to access my roster via Roster2Outlook for several days now. It either stays at 0% or hangs at 38% - Any solution for this?

Re: Downolad bounces between 44% and 38% 3 years, 9 months ago #2010

• Nils
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been extremely busy with other things and didn't have time to work at Roster2Outlook for one single minute...

At the moment I'm looking to fix a problem with Google. When that's done I'll release an update.

If you still have problems after this update, please let me know and we'll try to figure out what's going wrong.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re: Downolad bounces between 44% and 38% 3 years, 9 months ago #2033

Hi Nils, Roster2Outlook now stops at 6% - I've discovered that if I change the user name (to my Europe account), attempt a download, it says 'User credentials not valid' BUT when I then input the correct crew user name, the download works fine. As soon as I quit the program and restart it, the download stops at 6% again so I have to follow the 'wrong' user method. Not the end of the world but a solution would be great. I'm still on version 3.3 build 4112) Cheers

Re: Downolad bounces between 44% and 38% 3 years, 9 months ago #2040

• Nils
Hi,

Can you run in debug mode, once just after you start Roster2Outlook (so start it, enable debug mode and try downloading). Once the download stops at 6% you can cancel it and exit Roster2Outlook. You will be prompted to send the debug files to me.

Then start again and change you details to the wrong ones and back to the correct ones and select debug mode again and try to download again. If the download works, please send me those debug files too so I can try to see what the difference is in those two attempts.

Thanks Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds