Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

BUMP!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Feature Requests
  • Page:

TOPIC: BUMP!

BUMP! 6 months, 1 week ago #3123

Given recent events I've come back to see if this still works.... It downloads my PDF and accepts changes then gets stuck...
Is this application still being looked at?
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimothyImish

Re: BUMP! 6 months ago #3124

• Nils
Hi,

Thank you for your post. Unfotunately, I don't have much time anymore to make major updates. When easyJet changed to PDF rosters, this basically meant that Roster2Outlook stopped working. Roster2Outlook is and will not be able to work with the pdf rosters.

However, since the last AIMS update this week, the HTML roster is back, so the last version of Roster2Outlook is working again for easyJet crew.

easyJet is talking about viewing changes before accepting them, so I think this means the automatic acknowledgement is removed from eCrew. Even if this is not the case, I believe Roster2Outlook should be still be able to view the roster without accepting changes, but this has still to be confirmed.

I'll try to keep Roster2Outlook running (for easyJet crew only at the time) as long as this can be done by minor updates. It all depends on the next steps from easyJet. They are also talking about a two step login. It has to be seen if, when and primarily how they will implement this. Roster2Outlook has already worked before with 2 step login for some airlines, but it all depends on the way it is done. Some 2-way authentications can still be done automatically by 3rd party software, others need the input from the user.

Hope this answers your question!

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
Last Edit: 6 months ago by Nils. Reason: typo

Re: BUMP! 6 months ago #3127

Hi Nils,

Thanks for the reply. Totally understandable, and glad it's working again for now

Re: BUMP! 6 months ago #3128

• Nils
Hi,

I just had a change that was not automatically accepted by Roster2Outlook, so it looks like (for the time being) you can still look at your changes without accepting them.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds