Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

R2O 4.0.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Feedback
  • Page:

TOPIC: R2O 4.0.1

R2O 4.0.1 1 year, 9 months ago #2984

Hi Nils, the new version seems to download the roster to outlook ok. Wasn't sure where the discussion was involving this. Also only found out today that there was a new test version as I had no message in the regular R2O to tell me this was out. Any idea when it may be incorporated into a full version?

Thanks for all your work!

Nick

Re: R2O 4.0.1 1 year, 9 months ago #2985

• Nils
Hi Nick,

The new version is not really a full version, that's why I didn't think setting the message in Roster2Outlook that a new version is available. But maybe I should?

Version 4.0.1 is only to export you roster to Outlook if your airline had changed the format of the rosters in AIMS.

As I'm unable to make any changes to the old version, the plan is to add bits from the old version to the new version. But first I need to find some time to do this .

At the moment the version 3.4.5227 should work with the old roster format in AIMS, and if you have the new format you need to use this version to download the roster and version 4.0.1 to export it.

Hopefully I find time to make a version that will download and export soon.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds