Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Return of the Mac
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Feedback
  • Page:

TOPIC: Return of the Mac

Return of the Mac 7 years, 1 month ago #1546

• Woof
Recently I converted to the darkside and was given a MAC.

Most things are fine, but the roster issue remains the single negative to this otherwise lovely machine.

I love this program and the selfless dedication of it's development.

I would like to ask whether there has been any development in the MAC production (rude question I know) and also to ask if the Winebottler route actually works?

Huge thanks for all the hard work done so far.

Re:Return of the Mac 7 years ago #1549

• Nils
At the moment, I don't even have much time for the current version of Roster2Outlook because of the arrival of a new family member...

I haven't done anything with the MAC version for probably over a year and don't see that cange anytime soon. I managed to run Roster2Outlook on a PC running a version of MAC OS with winebotler, but that's a very long time ago. I'm not sure if anyone else managed to do it, and maybe it isn't possible on a real MAC. I also can't tell you what I did to make it work. I believe I just followed the instructions and then it worked. I didn't do any strange things, so I thougt it was straight forward and didn't need any additional instructions.

Short answer, don't expect anything for MAC. It might happen, but at the moment that is very unlikely.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re:Return of the Mac 5 years, 6 months ago #1910

It does work perfectly with Parallels desktop too. Not so quick or convenient, but still better than doing without!

I do hope, when time permits a Mac version will be back on the cards.

Cheers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds