Your Airline

busyLoading Poll...

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Make a Donation

Do you like the program? Why not donate some money to maintain and improve this website and the program?

Enter Amount:

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

User guide-ics files
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Feedback
  • Page:

TOPIC: User guide-ics files

Re:User guide-ics files 8 years, 1 month ago #1086

• Nils
Hi,

Thanks for the link. I already did some testing to write directly to Google using similar code as in the one provided in the link.

It's been a while ago, and although the results looked promising, I haven't found enough time to get it finished. But it's an interesting option to add to Roster2Outlook, so I'll see if I can pick up this project again.

Nils
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates!

Re:User guide-ics files 8 years, 1 month ago #1091

• pete
Would be a great option for Roster2Outlook, with the growth in use of google calendar.

Thanks
Pete

Re:User guide-ics files 8 years, 1 month ago #1092

Just to let you know that I tried uploading the iCal file directly via an app as previously mentioned and it worked perfectly. I had a roster change and interestingly it allowed the upload to happen despite a duty already being there. It simply created a new entry along side the old one

I'll definitely use this method on my Dec roster

Re:User guide-ics files 8 years, 1 month ago #1094

• pete
To clarify, you downloaded ical file from r2o, moved it to your phone, then used ical import/export to update google calendar?

Re:User guide-ics files 8 years, 1 month ago #1099

That's right. If you have Dropbox then you simply save the iCal file there. Go to your phone, start Dropbox, download the file and once downloaded, tap the file, select iCal import/export and follow the prompts.
If you're on your computer to run R2O then it may be just as quick to import via google calendar but if you have changes the app way will allow you to upload.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds