Automatically export your airline roster to Outlook
Do you want to have your flight duties in your Outlook, Google, PDA or phone calendar? Is your roster published with AIMS? Roster2Outlook can do this for you automatically!
Simply save your roster as HTML file or just click the download button* and follow the simple steps in the program.
Roster2Outlook gives you the following options when exporting your roster:
- NEW: Export to CSV file to export to your logbook!
- Export to Google calendar
- Now with multi-user support
- Include crew on flights
- Include hotel information
- Include roster memo's
- Assign a custom category
- Export in different time formats supported by AIMS (UTC, Local Base, Local Station)
- Convert UTC rosters to local time
- Apply a time shift to the time format
- Define the time period you want to export
- Replace existing duties automatically with or without prompting you
- Epxort per sector or per day
- Include fixed roster patterns
- Display report and post duty times (if supported by roster)
- Choose to export or skip all day events (like Days Off)
- Run Roster2Outlook automatically and download you roster at specified times via Task Scheduler*
- Save downloaded rosters to your computer*
- Open AIMS after download to confirm changes, read messages or do other things in AIMS without logging in again*
And Roster2Outlook is completely free! Sign up and download today.
Roster2Outlook is written and tested for personal use. If used on other systems with different operating systems and/or product versions, it might not work as intended. So far different versions of the program have been tested successfully on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with MS Outlook 2003/2007/2010.
Roster2Outlook does not come with official support and I don't give any guarantees or take any responsibilities. If you download and use the program you agree to do this at your own risk! However, if you have any problems, questions or suggestions, look or post in the forum or
me and I will try to help if I can.*available for Aer Lingus, AirBerlin, Belair, BMI, BMI Baby, DHL Air, easyJet, EAT, Etihad, FlyBE, flydubai, Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, Gulf Air, Horizon Air, Nikki, LTU and Wizz Air crew only at the moment
Contact me if you want to add this support for your airline too!